Tuesday April 7th 2020

HEYA! :)

Six things I'm grateful for:
1. The fact that I have the privilege of staying indoors throughout this tough pandemic.
2. My perfectly healthy body.
3. My Bathrobe
4. Sunny weather
5. Living right next door to the supermarket
6. Netflix

Six good things that happened these past two days:
1. I baked cookies with my Dasha. It was the first time I bake.
2. I shared my music with Dasha. This made me feel more comfortable with my own taste.
3. I rested for a full day
4. I had two consecutive good hair days in a row
5. I slept in until noon
6. We found baking soda in the supermarket after spending hours of searching


Six things I learned in the past two days:
1. I learned how to bake. Raw egg is the reason eating cookie dough can cause salmonella.
2. Not all of the moods you're in can be understood. Sometimes, the need to understand them can be overwhelming and useless.
3. Colouring is very therapeutic and should be done at least once a week.
4. "Wage-price spiral" is the reason that inflation "cannot be stopped." This is also the reason the Philips curve shifts upwards throughout different time periods.
5. Antartica was once a very green rainforest.
6. Divorces are spiking in China as strict lockdown measures finally ease.


New word I learnt yesterday:
Flagellation= to beat someone up

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One summer day... where is my home?

Sunday April 5th, 2020

Wednesday July 21st, 2021