Saturday April 4th, 2020

Heya,

Three things I'm grateful for:
1. My family
2. My health
3. My large supply of Lipton Black Tea

Three good things that happened in the past 24 hours:
1. Rewatched "Stranger Than Fiction" with a friend- It was amazing.
2. Slept for a full 12 hours.
3. Binge-watched the fourth season of "La Casa de Papel"

Three things I learned yesterday:
1. Trump's tarrifs on imported Chinese goods has done more harm than good.
2. Physical strength comes from your mind rather than the size of your body.
3. The nuances in your habits could be what gives your life true meaning.

A recipe I learnt today:
Feta-Stuffed peppers.

Ingredients:
1.Feta
2. Tomatoes
3. Couscous
4. Olives
5. Spring onions
6. Bell Peppers

Recipe:
1. boil the couscous
2. Add the feta, tomato, and olives to the couscous
3. Mix them
4. stuff them in the peppers
5. bake the peppers!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One summer day... where is my home?

Sunday April 5th, 2020

Wednesday July 21st, 2021